Who can apply through NICE?

Japanese citizen or other citizens who are living in Japan for a long time (for a year or more).
If you are NOT in the above criteria, you need to apply through our partner NGO in your country.
* If your country is in Asia-Pacific and has no such NGOs, then you need to apply through
NVDA (Network for Voluntary Development in Asia)