●PROJECT LIST* Click the "work" column for more details.
|Erabu 1||Kagoshima||03/01||03/14||Working in the flower farms||Full||None|
|Akame 1||Mie||03/08||03/18||Maintain the satoyama forest||2||None|
|Ozuchi 2||Ishikawa||03/19||03/25||Farming in the mountain village||Full||None|
|Kuromatsunai 1||Hokkaido||03/22||03/27||Improving a campsite at Nature School with your team||8||None|
|Gose 1||Nara||03/22||03/28||Revive the abandoned, organic field||2||None|
|Kamojima 1||Tokushima||03/22||03/31||Run inter-cultural education for kids||Full||None|
|Shirakami 1||Aomori||04/28||05/04||Preserve the beautiful beech forests||1||None|
|Shirakami 2||Aomori||06/18||06/28||Preserve the beautiful beech forests||4||None|
|Maki 1||Nagano||06/30||07/11||Organic farming and nature life||8||None|
|Shirakami 3||Aomori||07/31||08/09||Assist the nature kid summer camp||6||None|
|Maki 2||Nagano||08/19||08/25||Organic farming in the community||10||None|
|Yunodake 2||Fukushima||08/24||09/02||Maintain the satoyama forest||9||None|
* Vacancy: The number of available places (as of 2021 Feb. 26)
* The number of volunteers listed in each project details is a maximum number.
The ratio of Japanese and foreigners may be biased or the total may be lower.
Especially this year, there are only domestic residents and Japanese in many programs.
In addition, many local people may join the projects in various ways!
* Patipal＝Part time participation is possible.
In consideration of the situation of Covid-19, NICE has decided to confirm whether it can be held with local organizations around one month before the start.
1. The procedure for applying is the same as usual. Please apply online from the bottom of the details page of each recruitment statement and pay the prescribed participation fee.
2. Within a few days after completing the application and payment, we will send you an "application completion email". We will also secure a participation slot. We will also send you the information necessary to prepare for participation when possible.
3. In case it is decided to cancel earlier than about one month before the start, we will notify you as soon as it is decided.
4. We will inform you about the availability of the event and participation about one month before the start.
5. However, there are possibilities to cancel the project even after that depending on the situations.
* Please make a reservation for your transportation as late as possible to avoid paying the cancellation charge (All transportation cancellation/ change fees will be borne by the volunteers themselves.)
●Projects already started/ finished in 2021* Click the "work" column for more details.
|Ozuchi 1||Ishikawa||02/03||02/09||Clear snow to protect the cultural heritage|
|Yunodake 1||Fukushima||02/23||03/04||Maintain the forest around Mt. Yunodake area|
|Ikata||Ehime||02/27||03/17||Harvest mandarin oranges|